Automotive Day is the most important annual event in the Greater Region for top professionals in the automotive sector. The 2018 edition will be organised by the Luxembourg Automobility Cluster in collaboration with Goodyear and Autoregion, the meta-cluster from the Greater Region.
This event will bring together industry leaders and experts to exchange ideas and expertise on trends, challenges and opportunities related to the theme ‘The Digitalisation of Mobility’.
Technical conferences, technology exhibitions & test drives will provide insight into how the challenges arising from the upcoming digital revolution are and will be tackled by Luxembourg-based automotive companies and research institutions.
B2B Matchmaking sessions supported by Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) will offer a unique opportunity to find new technology and business partners through personalised meetings.
Who should attend?
- Automotive component suppliers
- Research institutions
- Service providers
- Listen to experts in connected & automated driving, vision & sensing technologies, artificial intelligence, virtual & augmented reality
- Make new contacts and develop cross-border business partnerships within and beyond the Greater Region
- Test new technologies that will make the vehicles of tomorrow safer, greener, connected & autonomous
- Exchange on market trends and opportunities
Registration will open soon.