The Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the Ministry of the Economy, invites you to join them for the
Go International: Japan
To be hosted by the Luxembourg Trade and Investment Office Tokyo: The preferred partner for Luxembourg companies
Webinar to be held online on January 28th, 2021, via Zoom.
The event is part of a series of webinars introducing the Luxembourg Trade & Invest network around the globe and presenting their services as well as business opportunities for Luxembourg companies in their respective markets.
28/1/2021, Thursday 9:00 – 10:00 CET / 17:00 – 18:00 Tokyo time
- 9:00 – Opening speech, Cindy Tereba, Director, International Affairs, Chamber of Commerce
- 9:05 – Luxembourg Trade and Investment Office – Tokyo, Reference for Luxembourg companies interested in the Japanese market, Yuriko Matsuno, Executive Director, LTIO – Tokyo
- 9:15 – Presentation: “Why Japan?” – an overview of the Japanese economy, opportunities and services that JETRO (Japan External Trade Organization) can provide for newcomers to the Japanese market
Title：JETRO’s services for foreign companies
・Speakers：Ms. Elodie Leroy, Business Associate, JETRO Brussels / Mr. Yoshinori Yamada, Director, JETRO Brussels
- 9:30 – Testimonial: Codipro, Mr. Sebastien Deblire, Key Account Manager
- 9:40 – Testimonial: Talkwalker, Mr. Wojciech Nazarek, Head of Privacy, Legal Counsel
- 9:50 – Q&A
Please register online to join the webinar.
Kindly note that in the framework of this series of webinars, you can take advantage of a video consultation with market experts from the Luxembourg Trade and Investment Office and the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce.
You can find more details and register here to set up your online appointment.
The Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce remains at your disposal for any further information (Contact person: Na Shi – Tel.: +352 42 39 39 364 – email: na.shi(at)cc.lu).
The Zoom Link will be sent to you together with your registration confirmation.
The deadline for online registration is January 27th, 2021.
You can check out the government export subsidies from ODL available to help Luxembourg companies expand internationally.